Monday, September 3, 2012

Eye Candy

'Art Jewelry Elements Eye Candy'

 by KristiBowmanDesign

I haven't done an eye candy post for awhile so here you go, Art Jewelry Elements and finished Jewelry using handmade. I hope you find some new favorites!

Wavy Disc Raku Bead Ceramic ...
$20.00
Angel Falls Pair - Handcraf...
$15.00
Starfish Trio- handmade cera...
$18.00
Handmade lampwork beads, rou...
$40.00
Porcelain Disc
$14.00
Modern Geometric Pendant Ne...
$37.00
Lampwork Seashell and Swarov...
$129.99
Tribal Shield Earrings with ...
$48.00
Pendant - Focal Bead - Pewte...
$15.00
Amazonian Rain Sticks in Per...
$10.00
turquoise and green foiled p...
$16.50
Nautilus Jewelry Link Compon...
$3.50
Torch Fired Enamel Copper Ma...
$12.00
Dark Teal and Ivory Lampwork...
$20.00
Big Lodge - southwest copper...
$49.00
Rustic Circle Ripples focal ...
$25.00

I hope you enjoyed the choices I made for you!

Kristi

5 comments :

  1. Teal and copper - does it get any better? What an honor to be included next to such talent. Looks like I have some clicking to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Who says candy isn't good for you??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice! I love the colors you've picked for this assortment. I'm honored to be in such amazing company! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me, Eye candy is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could totally swim in that candy!!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.